Here‚??s wishing you a happy and prosperous Dhanteras. This blog will keep track of key global and local developments impacting business and markets through the day. Important local and global political developments will also find resonance here.
- Muthoot Pappachan Group plans IPO for MFI arm
- Corp debt limit auction sees robust demand from FPIs
- Mutual fund assets jump close to 30% at Rs 20.4 trillion in Sep
- Piramal Enterprises to raise Rs 4,996.2 crore via bonds
- Sebi slaps Rs 4 lakh fine on 15 individuals for disclosure lapses
- Amneal-Impex combine to pip Sun Pharma as the fifth-largest generic maker in US
- Axis Bank reports NPA divergences of Rs 5633 cr, reveals exposure to 20 insolvency a/cs
- Remittances increased by 6% in August - BSP
- Sainsbury's to cut 2,000 jobs in cost-saving drive
- Sainsbury's to cut up to 2,000 administrative jobs
- Iran pours more money into national development fund
- Iranian statistics hide steel dumping?
- Dow Jones index passes 23,000 milestone
- How do you solve a problem like debt? Your questions answered
- Channel 4 relocation outside London 'could have transformative impact'
- CBA announces manat rate for October 18
Ocean Pacific News
OTTAWA - Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett says there is a proactive effort underway to tell residential school survivors that their records can still be preserved if they so choose.
NEW YORK (AP) ó A federal appeals court in New York City has rejected a hedge fund owner’s claims that the FBI unjustly ruined his business with a raid. The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in
After more than a year of testing on crowded San Francisco streets, Cruise thinks it's ready to operate the first robotic car fleet in Manhattan.
The business community and legal reform groups are fighting a decision that exposes asbestos defendants to higher verdicts in New York City.
OTTAWA - The national chief of the Assembly of First Nations says an Indigenous chapter in NAFTA mustn't be allowed to fall by the wayside, regardless of the challenges and ...
BRAMPTON, Ont. - A Toronto-area family is asking for more time to conduct medical tests on a 27-year-old woman who was declared brain dead last month. The lawyer for Taquisha McKitty's ...
OTTAWA - A man accused of holding Amanda Lindhout hostage in Somalia is telling a judge he didn't receive ransom money ó even though he twice told undercover RCMP officers ......
Industrial companies led U.S. stocks mostly lower in midday trading Tuesday as investors sized up the latest company earnings news. Packaged food and beverage companies were also among the big laggar
Cape Chamber of Commerce President Janine Myburg says there is no rational explanation for President Zuma's decision to reshuffle his Cabinet.
- International funding for Calgro to the tune of $25 million
- Personal data of millions of South Africans may have been leaked online
- Some mine closures are shelved
- WATCH: Scientists detect gravitational waves and light from star collision
- David Mahlobo will push for nuclear deal - Analyst
- Inquiry into 'capture' of SOEs kicks off in Parliament
- Why oil marketers are now in love with price controls
- Harcourts donates R1m in SA and $5m globally to charities
Here‚??s wishing you a happy and prosperous Dhanteras. This blog will keep track of key global and local developments impacting business and markets through the day. Important local and global polit
The company said the IPO will to support expansion of our microfinance business we are preparing ourselves for an IPO.
Foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) bid for investment limits in government debt securities to the tune of Rs 11,875 crore (USD 1.83 billion) as against Rs 10,502 crore (USD 1.62 billion) on offer, e
According to the Amfi data collated by Icra, during the past 19 quarter-end months, AUM has declined on 17 instances.
The committee also approved the conversion price of Rs 2,690 per equity share against the floor price of Rs 2,688.35, the company said in a BSE filing.
The 15 promoter entities have violated the provisions of SAST (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) Regulations for the financial years 2011-2012 and 2012-2013, Sebi said in an order.
The UK supermarket plans to cut jobs in human resources as part of a £500m cost-saving plan.
The UK supermarket plans to cut jobs in human resources as part of a £500m cost-cutting plan.
The benchmark US share index hits a fresh record high, helped by a set of strong corporate earnings.